Sofitel Nusa Dua Bali: 8 nights for 2 Adults at Sofitel Nusa Dua, Bali. Unwind on the private beach with out-of-this-world facilities and unbelievable inclusions. Special Golf offer included!
Offer on sale until the 4 June 2017
Escape to a Luxury Room at one of Bali’s top hotel brands. Sprawling landscaped gardens, a huge lagoon pool, top day spa and world-class facilities await you; the package, too, features decadences you won’t believe:
DAILY high tea service, evening cocktails, wine tastings and all-day refreshments with exclusive VIP Club Millésime access; daily breakfasts, two dinners, airport transfers and more. INCREDIBLE luxury for less.
As part of your stay you are entitled to a 50% discount on a 'Bali National Golf Experience' at the illustrious Bali National Golf Club.
Travel dates available until 31 May 2018.
-- 8 night stay in a Luxury Room with king size bed, a private balcony, 48m2 of modern comfort and rain shower for 2 adults from $2,499
-- Upgrade your 8 night stay in a Luxury Room with Plunge Pool for all the perks of the Luxury Room and a private swimming pool for 2 adults from $2,999
Your holiday package comes with the following:
- Daily breakfast for all guests
- Two dinners for all guests
- Exclusive DAILY VIP access to Club Millésime throughout your stay with the following services (during scheduled hours - see fine print for information): - Indulgent high tea service every day
- Evening cocktails and scheduled wine tasting sessions
- All-day refreshment spread, every day
- 50% discount to put towards treatments at So Spa
- Return airport transfers
- Take up to 2 children 11 & under free (using existing in-room bedding) with access to Kids’ Club for up to 4 hours per day - Complimentary daily international newspaper, Wi-Fi service in-room and at the Club Lounge
- Complimentary welcome fruits plus a welcome drink on arrival
- Late check-out of 4pm (subject to availability)
- Complimentary use of DVDs, books and magazines
- 50% discount on a 'Bali National Golf Experience' at the illustrious Bali National Golf Club - 18 holes of golf (Value AUD$160 – You pay AUD$80); Shared golf cart and personal caddy; Mineral water in golf cart cooler; Use of driving range before your round; PING/Titleist club rental; Complimentary use of the driving range with rental clubs during your stay; Shuttle bus to and from your hotel
Experience the height of unbelievably ritzy sophistication at the 5-star (self-rated) Sofitel Nusa Dua.
The resort’s subtle blend of French-style living with traditional Balinese culture makes for an idyllic getaway that’s perfect for romance or a family-friendly escape.
The property boasts sprawling grounds with finely manicured gardens, a pristine lagoon pool, So Spa, fitness centre and more.
The Peace of Mind Guarantee
- Backed by our Peace of Mind Guarantee - simply contact us within 14 days of the date of your purchase for a full refund, no questions asked! - For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly team, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800 199 533.
Deal Code: 72307
How to redeem
1. Choose your desired option (by a date range and/or room type) from the drop down menu.
2. You will receive a receipt of your order.
3. You will receive your deal voucher to the email address that you supplied within 1 to 3 business days.
4. Contact the hotel using the details provided on the deal voucher. Remember to include: guest names, children’s ages, arrival and departure dates and times, flight information (when available), room category/bedding type (king or single) and the voucher number provided to you (via email).
5. To redeem your Bali National Golf Club offer, simply make a reservation directly with the golf club on +62 36177 1791 and present your voucher at the Pro Shop on arrival
Tip: Book early to secure your desired date.
- Airfares are not included.
- Valid from: 27 April 2017 to 31 May 2018
- High season surcharge of USD$60 (approx. NZD$87) per room per night applies during the following periods: 23 June to 30 June 2017; 15 July to 31 August 2017; 23 December 2017 to 7 January 2018
- Book by 31 August 2017 or your voucher will be voided
- Gala Dinner: a compulsory gala dinner surcharge of USD$92 (approx. NZD$134) per adult and USD$46 (approx. NZD$67) per child applies for stays on 31 December 2017, payable directly to the resort
- Once your booking is confirmed, no changes/cancellations permitted - your voucher will be voided.
- Peace of Mind Guarantee - if you change your mind and request a refund for any reason within 14 days of purchasing this voucher and prior to confirming a booking, we will issue you with a refund to the value of your purchase. Simply contact our friendly Customer Service team.
- Voucher valid for: 2 adults and up to 2 children 11 & under (when sharing existing bedding).
- Maximum of 1 voucher redeemable per booking
- Maximum Room Capacity: 2 adults and up to 2 children 11 & under
- Bed Configuration: 1 king bed OR 2 single beds; one additional 90cm x 200cm rollaway may be provided on request (subject to availability) for 1 child; the other child must sharing existing bedding with parents
- Child Policy: up to 2 children 11 & under may stay free of charge when sharing existing king or single bedding an additional 90cm x 200cm rollaway bed, provided on request and subject to availability
Club Millésime access includes complimentary food and beverage service daily for 2 adults and up to 2 children 11 & under during the following times:
- Breakfast: 6.30am - 10.30am
- High tea: 3pm - 5pm
- Cocktails and scheduled wine tasting: 5.30pm - 7.30pm
- All-day refreshments: 10am - 10pm
- Breakfast: 6.30am - 10.30am
Late checkout is subject to availability - please enquire when booking
All additional surcharges to be paid directly to Sofitel Nusa Dua.
Bookings taken immediately after purchase. Subject to availability.
Vouchers for this offer are limited. Not valid with any other offer.
Book early to secure your desired date.
Bali National Golf Club offer Terms and Conditions:
- No refunds will be issued for components of this offer not used
- In case of inclement weather, the Bali National Golf Club rain check policy applies:
- Golf Fees are non-refundable, and if after commencing play golfers elect not to continue their round due to weather conditions. No Rain Check will be issued
- However, should Bali National Golf Resort Management close the course due to course or weather:
a. Golfers who have completed 1 – 4 holes of an 18 hole round will receive an 18 hole Rain Check Voucher;
b. Golfers who have completed 5 – 12 holes of an 18 hole round will receive a 9 hole Rain Check Voucher.
- Rain Check Voucher are valid for 90 days, are non-transferable and non-refundable
- Valid until 20 December 2018
- No refunds will be issued for components of this offer not used
If you require any more information, please contact one of our friendly consultants, email email@example.com or call 0800 199 533.
Terms and Conditions are located at http://www.stuff.co.nz/subscriber-information/88382874/exclusive-reader-escape-offers
We source our holidays from Luxury Holidays, who source the best luxury destinations at an affordable price. We try to include as many extras as possible so that you the best holiday experience you deserve.
- Thank you for purchasing a travel voucher. These Terms apply to your (“the User”, “you” and “your”) purchase of the luxury travel voucher (“Voucher”) as detailed in the email confirmation received from Fairfax New Zealand Limited (“Fairfax”, “we”, “us” and “our”).
- By purchasing a Voucher, you are deemed to have accepted, and will be bound by, these Terms.
- Except as otherwise provided in these Terms, these Terms only apply to your purchase of the Voucher. We act only as an agent for the travel Operator from which you will redeem the Voucher (“Travel Operator”) and whose terms and conditions will apply to the services offered under the Voucher. We will not assume any responsibility for the acts or omissions of the Travel Operator.
- By agreeing to these Terms you represent that you are 18 years of age or older and you are able to enter into a legally binding contract to purchase these Vouchers.
- We reserve the right to refuse the purchase of a Voucher to anyone for any reason and at any time.
- To purchase a Voucher, you must be a resident of New Zealand and have a valid email address.
Purchase of Voucher
- When you place an order to purchase a Voucher (“Order”), you are making an offer directly to Fairfax. If Fairfax accepts your Order, by sending you a confirmation email and Voucher, then an agreement is formed between you and the Fairfax.
- The Voucher can only be redeemed for the items included in your Order and included in the subsequent confirmation email attaching the Voucher. The Voucher is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and are not redeemable for cash. Except as set out in clause 25, the Voucher is non-refundable.
Redeeming the Voucher
- This Voucher can be redeemed only at the relevant Travel Operator to which the Voucher applies.
- The Voucher will expire on the date specified on the Voucher. Once expired, the Voucher is no longer valid and will not be honoured by the Travel Operator.
- You must contact the Travel Operator to secure a booking for your desired dates and redeem the Voucher with the relevant Travel Operator. You must book and redeem the products/services set out in the Voucher prior to expiry of the Voucher.
- The Voucher cannot be combined with any other offers, coupons, promotions, unless otherwise specified by the Travel Operator. Vouchers are redeemable in their entirety only and must be redeemed on consecutive days (for example, if the Voucher is valid for seven nights, you cannot use 3 nights over one period and four nights over another period. The voucher must be redeemed in a single 7 night period).
- Any redemption not consistent with these Terms will render the Voucher null and void.
- The Vouchers do not include flights. You must arrange all transfers to and from the domestic airport in New Zealand and flights to the relevant overseas port.
- You are responsible for all taxes and charges imposed by governments, other authorities, carriers, or by operators of airports that are in effect at the date of travel. Fairfax makes no representations or recommendations as to the entry and visa requirements for overseas ports. It is your sole responsibility to ensure that you meet the entry requirements of the destination that you are travelling.
- Passport and visa fees, insurance, laundry, phone calls, beverages, meals not detailed in the itinerary, additional excursions, drivers and local city guides, items of a personal nature, excess baggage, expenses, fees or costs incurred in case of illness, or of refusal of entry, detention in, or expulsion or repatriation from a country or part of a country will be your sole responsibility. Fairfax is not liable for any expense, costs or loss incurred in relation to such matters. You agree not to hold Fairfax responsible for any such things.
- If you wish to make any modification to the services set out in the Voucher and confirmation email then you may incur additional charges.
- Our liability to you is limited and it is your responsibility to arrange and purchase comprehensive travel insurance for the duration of the period you are travelling and from when you redeem the Voucher. This comprehensive travel insurance should cover things such as changes in travel plans and travel cancellation, medical and hospital expenses, personal injury and death, baggage damage, delay or loss, missed flight connections and additional expenses.
- We have calculated the value of this Voucher based on the standard price of a “room only,” non-promotional (i.e. discounted) rate provided by the hotel, and the “rack rate” of the inclusions at the time the Voucher is available for purchase from us. Hotels may change accommodation charges depending on peak seasons, low seasons and events so we calculate the value at the time we make the Voucher available for purchase.
- You agree to pay the purchase price specified at the time that you place your Order for the purchase of a Voucher. All amounts are stated in New Zealand dollars and include New Zealand GST (15% sales tax).
- You may pay for the Voucher online by internet banking, credit card or cheque. If you payment is not received or is declined by your bank or credit card issuer, we cannot “hold” vouchers on your behalf.
- We will confirm your Order on receipt of cleared funds and payment in full for the Voucher. Where you choose to pay by cheque this may take a number of working day to process and clear, and you acknowledge there may be a delay in confirming your Order.
- We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
Peace of Mind Guarantee
- If you change your mind and request a refund for any reason within 14 days of purchasing the Voucher and prior to confirming a booking with the relevant Travel Operator, we will issue you a refund to the value of your purchase. To do so contact our customer services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you change your mind outside of the 14 day period noted in the clause above, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to amend your Order or provide a refund. Such amendment or refund will only be provided at the sole discretion of Fairfax.
- Fairfax may cancel an Order that has already been accepted if Fairfax suspects that you are acting fraudulently (such as using a credit card without proper authorisation) or in breach of these Terms.
- All Vouchers are subject to availability. Unforeseen supply problems or unexpected demand may occasionally result in a Voucher being unavailable.
- We reserve the right to refuse any Order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per Order. These restrictions may include Orders placed by or under the same credit card, and/or Orders that use the same billing and/or email address. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit Orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
Information Provided by Third Parties
- Much of the information about the products/ services a Voucher entitles you to is provided by third parties. Although we believe all information provided to us by third parties as to the products/ services a Voucher entitles you to are reliable sources of this information, we, without limiting our obligations under the Fair Trading Act 1986, cannot be responsible for such information.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel Orders if any information relating to purchase of Vouchers is deemed to be inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your Order).
- Provided that Fairfax has received payment as set out in 20-22, Fairfax will email the Voucher within the timeframe noted in the description from the time that the Fairfax receives your Order. Generally this will be within 1 - 3 working days of receipt of your payment.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Voucher purchase process, use of this process, or access to the process without express written permission by us.
- In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation of Liability
- The New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 and Fair Trading Act 1986 may imply warranties or conditions or impose obligations which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. These Terms must in all cases be read subject to those statutory provisions.
- Subject to clause 35, to the fullest extent permitted by law, we exclude all responsibility and liability whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise for any loss or damage however caused (whether direct, indirect, consequential, special or loss of profits) in relation to the goods or services supplied under the Voucher.
Where any such liability cannot be excluded then, subject to clause 16, we limit our liability to the greater of $1000 or the price you have paid for the Voucher. If any issue does arise, you may have recourse directly against the Travel Operator.
If you acquire or hold yourself out as acquiring for the purposes of a business any services to which these Conditions apply, the provisions of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (New Zealand) shall not apply to our supply of such services.
Fairfax does not itself provide the transport, accommodation, meals or other facilities described on this website that you may receive when you travel and redeem the Voucher, all of which are provided by air and land carriers, cruise operators, hoteliers or suppliers of other services as principals.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Fairfax and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
- Any personal data collected by us in connection with your purchase of a Voucher will be held in accordance with our
- If any portion of these Terms is deemed to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- Where any dispute arises between you and the Travel Operator you agree in good faith to use best endeavours to attempt to resolve the dispute amicably through negotiation or other informal means before pursuing any formal legal action. You acknowledge that we will not be a party to any such dispute.
These Terms and any separate agreements whereby you purchase Vouchers shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at email@example.com
- How do I get in contact with Reader Escapes?
Freephone us on 0800 199 533.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Team aims to respond within 1 business day.
Please note: Our Fairfax Customer Service Team operate between 9am-8.30pm Monday-Friday. If you call us at the weekend please leave a message and we will contact you on Monday.
Before you buy your holiday deal voucher
- How come Fairfax/My paper are offering holiday deal?
We source our holidays from Luxury-Holidays.co.nz, who source the best luxury destinations at an affordable price. We try to include as many extras as possible so that you the best holiday experience you deserve.
- I haven't heard of that brand of hotel. How do I know if the hotel is any good?
Many high-end 5-star hotels are not part of hotel chains that you may know of. All of our deals indicate what Trip Advisor awards they have received. We also show a selection of Trip Advisor customer reviews for you to pursue. You can also do your own independent online research by visiting Trip Advisor and the hotel's own website.
- What is the hotel's location like?
We endeavour to find hotels in the best locations possible. For independent customer reviews, it's best to see Trip Advisor.
- I need a room for 5 or more people
Please carefully check the terms and conditions of the deal you are interested in. If it clearly states that the room is for a maximum of 4 guests then you will need to purchase a second voucher to accommodate your group.
- I'd like to upgrade to a room category that's not in the deal
This needs to be requested directly with the hotel. Once you have purchased your deal voucher and make contact with the hotel to book your dates, please ask for upgrade pricing and availability directly with them.
- Are there any additional surcharges at certain times of the year?
There are not normally surcharges on pricing associated with our deals. That said, please carefully read the terms and conditions of the deal to see if some very busy times of the year incur price surcharges eg. over Christmas or New Year.
- What if I want to extend my stay beyond the voucher travel dates?
The voucher is only valid for the dates specified. If you wish to stay beyond those dates then when you make contact with the hotel to book your dates, please ask for pricing and availability to extend your stay directly with them. Please note that extra nights may be at a higher rate than what you have purchased with the deal voucher.
- How long is the deal voucher available for?
Please check the terms and conditions of the deal voucher. Most vouchers have validity for at least 4-6 months, sometimes up to a year.
- My children are older than the deal's age limit. Can they still travel as a child in a family deal?
If your children are older than the age specified in the deal then they will be classified as an adult. So if you have 2 adults, and 2 children aged older than the age specified in the deal, you'll need to book 2 rooms.
- What else do I need to know?
Each deal varies slightly, so please read 'The Fine Print' for the deal at the bottom of that deal's webpage for any detailed instructions.
- What if there isn't availability when I want it?
Our "Peace of Mind Guarantee" means that if you can't confirm the dates you need with the hotel, we'll give you a full refund, so long as you contact us within 14 days of purchasing your voucher. That said, many dates are available so there should be a time that suits you.
- How do a buy a holiday deal voucher?
So you've read all the information (including the fine print) and decided you'd like to purchase a holiday deal.
Call our NZ based customer service team 0800 199 533, for our most seamless experience
Tip: Book early to secure your desired date.
After you buy your deal voucher
- How long will it take to receive my holiday package voucher?
It will take between 1 to 3 business days for you to receive your deal voucher. Please contact us on 0800 199 533, if you have not received your voucher after 3 business days.
- How do I redeem my voucher?
Always carefully read the specific instructions that will come with your deal voucher. Here you will find the person at the hotel who you will need to make contact with (by email in the first instance) to request your preferred dates. It is important to provide your voucher number on all correspondence with the hotel.
Tip: Check when you make your booking for any extra requirements that the hotel may need from you.
- Do I need to show my voucher on arrival at the hotel?
Even though you have had your booking confirmed by the hotel, it is a good idea to take your printed voucher along with you to show on check-in.
- I've emailed the hotel with my dates and information but I haven't heard back.
If you have emailed the hotel your desired booking dates and other information but have not heard back, please email again and try calling the contact person provided with the deal voucher information. In the unlikely event that you still do not get a reply, please call us on 0800 199 533 and we will make contact with the hotel on your behalf.
- I've confirmed my dates with the hotel but I now want to adjust them.
If you wish to adjust the dates you have had confirmed with the hotel, please contact the hotel with your reservation number and request the changes required. They will advise if this is possible and based on availability and any pricing changes that might be incurred. Please note that extra nights may be at a higher rate than what you have purchased with the deal voucher.
- I can't get my preferred booking dates.
In the unlikely event that you can't confirm the dates you need with the hotel and therefore are unable to confirm your booking, we'll give you a full refund, so long as you contact us within 14 days of purchasing your voucher. That said, many dates are available so there should be a time that suits you.
- How does the 14-day Peace of Mind Guarantee work?
If you change your mind for any reason within 14 days of purchasing a deal voucher and prior to confirming a booking, we will issue you with a refund to the value of your purchase. Simply contact our Customer Service team on 0800 199 533. We strongly recommend that you take out Travel Insurance for your trip to cover any unexpected events.